Saturday, June 30, 2012

Gold Goh Perfect Point Doll Make Up Competition.

''AHHHHH, I want to sleeeeeep more.''
Had taken extra dosage of medicine before sleep, that's why.....

Woke up around 7.30am, prepare myself, wait for my cousin and Kellye, breakfast, and let's go!
Drove all the way to Dataran Merdeka and the exact location was at ETCi Merdeka Square.

Let the photos do the talk :) 

Took this photo randomly, but nice! 
aww so pro :) lol!
.

I was like their momma taking care of their belongings at the side, lol!
Ahh, also their photographer, driver, supporter
Belanja me norrr :P
.

Very very very sick and tired!
I actually back to my car and slept for almost an hour while waiting for them, 
seriously behtahan because of the action of medicine.



Sweetie Chocolate Bread!
Ate 2 packs of it as for my breakfast and lunch, yumyum!
.




Almost there.....
.


Last touch-up before photo session.
.

I have my own syok-sendiri photo session as well, HAHAHAHAH!
.


Waiting........
.



Done! :)

Barbehhh Doll :)
.

Cousin & Kellye!
.

3 of us! 
OH yeah, done.
.

Cousin left us and back to Seremban,
and again drove all the way back to Puchong and had traffic jam while we were still in KL area.
I almost slap myself to keep me awake to drive, lol!
Technique learnt from Joseph Low! HAHAHA.


Went for steamboat dinner together with Kellye, YingHong & LeePeng :)

HAHA, asked her to fetch me because I really can't concentrate on driving anymore, SLEEPY.
But end up I syok-sendiri on taking photo while on the way to fetch YHong & LPeng, Kekeke :P
.



Dinner @ VIP Steamboat, Bandar Puteri.
.







Don't limit your laughter & smile :)




No comments:

Post a Comment