Saturday, June 23, 2012

Forest Research Institute Malaysia

Today's outing is just so random!
Yea we are so random! 
They just planned the trip so last-minute an I said ''let's go!'',
so we were here! 
Forest Research Institute Malaysia (FRIM), Kepong.

Thought I can sleep late after completed Project 1,
but still the same,
woke up around 5.30am! Lol!
Oh momma!
I am so STRONG :)

It's my first time to drive all the way to Kepong
but with the help of GPS for sure, so nothing to be proud, HAHA!
Aduh! I'll make myself a human-GPS in coming days, just give me some time, alright?

Arrived FRIM at 7.30am and started to have fun in the forest!

Just share some of the photos here,
you may visit my Facebook album for more photos :)

Me, MeiYin, KinJun, Carmen & SinnEe :)
.

Aha, time to rest!
.





.
Left FRIM around 12pm and went to Selayang Jaya for lunch!
The place that Carmen recommended, Chili PanMee :)
yumyum, taste good!





.



You all are just awesome! Thank you :)


No comments:

Post a Comment