Saturday, June 9, 2012

Shout!

Life is always full of changes, we don't always go for what had planned, so why not concentrate at the present moment.

Wooyeah! Going to spend my day with the sista YingHong,
we don't always used to go out so often in the past,
but now we are, since 2 months ago...
Yea, there is something between us, aha! I mean, we can understand each other's feelings very well because we were trap into the same trouble.

We actually planned to go my campus to get back all my models, and then Midvalley, then Sunway. 
But ended up we went IOImall :)
to avoid traffic jam and also very lazy to drive for so far, heheee!

We suddenly got Emo because of the sad songs played in the car,
and therefore, Sing K!
RedBox @ IOImall.

What to talk about? 
Let photos do the talk, alright :)

Room 16.
.
Longan LohHonGuo, always my favourite :)
.

Instagram updateeee :)
.

Chicken & Fish nugget :)
.

My smileeee :)
.

My sista! :)
Oh, LOL! Her pose yeng daoooooo!
Hahaha.
.

We shouted in the room like a crazy! Who care? 
we wanted to release stress, lol!
Dahh, talk about release stress, suddenly think of go for a swim, should have plan it for someday.

We gossip, and also counselled each other for the problems we had.
Although we always got the very similar answer every time we talk about our story, 
but with your accompany, I got much better,
Hope you can get a better feelings too :)
Cheer!

.


''Learn to let go.That is the key of Happiness.''  
-Gautama Buddha ( The Founder of Buddhism )




No comments:

Post a Comment