Sunday, June 24, 2012

Seremban & Melaka 1 day trip!




Hello people, Happy Sunday!


Went to Seremban in the early morning for a relative's wedding lunch,
yea had been waiting this day for so long because most of my cousins is going and what..... i can play with them?
lol, like a kid!

Luckily just completed Project 1, so no work for this weekend! Oh yeah, otherwise I can't join.
Wheeeeeee :)


Read while all the way to Seremban! 
Some people might feel uncomfortable to read in car but I am okay with that because almost everyday I read book in bus, lol! 
Fuiyoh talented! HAHAHA.
.


Stopped at a Kopitiam for breakfast :)
.


Wedding lunch started at 1pm, let's eat :)
Congratulation & Happy Wedding!
.





Cousin's new born baby boy!
Say Hello to 国靖 :)

*Surprisingly, I think of someone.... *
.


.

Left Seremban after wedding lunch and we went Melaka just for a dinner!
Aha, cool :)

Please visit my Facebook album for more photos, arigato :)



''Nothing is sweeter than the togetherness we share!''



No comments:

Post a Comment