Saturday, June 16, 2012

Together with Dabez Sista!

Woooyeah! 
Had a very good sleep on Kellye's bed until I thought that I was sleeping on my bed!
HAHAHAHA.
I seriously don't get that feel easily when I overnight at friend's house, hahah!
I guess it's because of the position of the bed is almost the same as mine, it's facing the windows.

Woke her up because I need to back home for bath, buahahah!
and ya know, this is the first time I woke her up by calling her name for ONE TIME! 
Cool, well-trained eh!
Last time I used to call her phone until battery low just to wake her up to open the door for me to enter for tuition! 
Apa macam now can be so alert?! Hahah!

12.30pm, went her house to fetch her and we went Ampang together! 

Finally I wear a singlet after 1 or 2 months, lol!
Muscles grew on arm because of doing heavy works recently T_____T
.

Kellye's sister bought a Korean food set from Groupon, and so we went there together.
Meureung Dowon Korean Restaurant, located near to the Ampang Point.
I think it was my second time eating Korean food, aha!
The first time was at Taiwan, I remember that quite well because all of us can't finish our own set of meal! Hehehe.

Yea let photos do the talk :) enjoy!










Korean's alcohol drinks.
.



and mee! 
Not purposely take a photo in washroom, is just because I waited for Kellye and at the same time I was holding my camera, hahaha!
Excuses pulak ==''
.

After that, went to the UTAR's Ar. Studio to get back my last semester's work. 
I thought there will be no one but seniors and lecturer actually back there for their project, wow!


.

.

Alright, get things done and we went IOImall for lunch! 
HAHA, yea MCD :)
Saw this dog in front of my car while on the way back home from IOI,
he got injured around his body,
hope you get well soon yay! Be strong wookie! :)
.


Baybehh! Thank you, thank you, thank you for the accompany! :)
Let us be the positive thinker, always!
.
.




No comments:

Post a Comment