Friday, June 22, 2012

Week 4 of Y1S2.

Time flies, it's been a month for this semester.
10 more weeks to Final exam :) 
then again, semester break! oh yeah, oh yeah! :D
HAHA!

Monday :


Design class as usual,
my sculpture was ''almost there'', just left some parts to joint then it's done.
Submission & Presentation on FRIDAY!
awwww :)
.


Aha, something special to mention!
This was the 4th box of Chicken rice I ate within 6 days!
I told my friends that I was having a serious ''Chicken rice mood" these days,
so yea satisfied :)

.

Tuesday :

Had 2 lecture class in the morning and Studio Drawing on 2pm :)


Prepared everything for perspective drawing but end up we didn't draw anything because we actually learnt that during last semester.
So, listen to Ar.Lee's experiences talk! ahah!
:)

Wednesday :



Had been tried to drive to campus for 2 days, 
it's easy and yea time is flexible but I still have to wake up that early,
nothing different for if I take public transport.
Halfway of driving, I think of reading book like what I always did in the bus, I can some more sleep in the bus while all the way to Setapak.
Hahaha! and please don't jammmm, otherwise I need to take almost 1 hour to reach there, lol!
.

Oh yeaaa, had went out for lunch together with my coursemates.

Love that feeling very much, we are just like a big family!
:)


幸福到爆的午餐 HAHA!

Thursday :



Had used most of the time to complete all the works on time,
tomorrow is the Presentation, oh wow!
Went bed around 3am yesterday just to do a sketch for my sculpture so that I can attach it on my presentation board.
It's seriously tired but still was not willing to go for sleep.
Draw with a calm heart, I really enjoy that moment and didn't even feel a little of stress.
.
another sleepless night today!
Eheeee :)
Started my work around 8pm, 
I just don't understand why so difficult for me to get motivation nowadays, 
last-min work again! *nono*
.

Friday :

HOHOHO!
Project I - Retro (Amalgamation)'s Presentation & Submission!



Done this presentation board at 2.30am!
but I went bed on 4.30am, lol!
Mamameeeyaa... How can I so PRO?!
Hahah!
JayChou's music was with me all night long, stress gone! aha!
.


White shirt with black skirt, and some more black & white colour's shoe,
is my life really that Black & white huh?! 
lol! :/
.

let photos do the talk now :P

My sculpture for this project!

Material used : Zinc metal sheet, wooden board, magnets & metal wire.
Jointing : Screw.
Concept : Attraction.
Total time spent : 3 weeks.


And yea my Presentation Board,
can you see I actually syok-sendiri by added in my photo at the right bottom corner?
Buahahahahah!!
.



Planning to take a group photo,
we Q according to our height, I still can't believe that I actually not-that-tall,
yea I am not short. HAHA!
.
WOW.
Design II's students :)
.

No-more-ganjiong, so let's go for tea!
Ochado time :)
.




Never say never!

No comments:

Post a Comment