Thursday, June 28, 2012

Week 5 of Y1S2.

After a good rest during the weekend, and now.... get busy for Project II!
Give me OHM :)
Hahahah, actually don't really get sufficient of rest pun, still very tired eh.
Give me another OHM :) 
LOL!
stupid.
Need motivation badly.

Monday :


The morning at Jalan Genting Kelang :)
People on their way to work!
.

Oh yeaa, 
Project II started today,
what we need to produce for the project is a human-scale Disaster Shelter.
*please scream* AHHHHHHHHH!

No more cutting on model board, no more UHU, no more cutting my own finger, etc...
NOW, make friend with scale calculation, say Hi to those huge electronic devices, love your materials and say Goodnight to your friend at studio..... :)
Seems to be very tough but I am going to enjoy being torture by the project, hahaha!

Did a body size measurement, so that I can fit in the shelter that I am going to create, that's fun eh!
I am very sure that they measure my height wrongly, it should be 158cm instead of 156cm okayyyyyy. HAHAHA!
.

And yea! We made an advance Birthday Celebration for Neal :)
Thought to give him a surprise but mission failed, lol!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Neal Chin :)

Wishing you a good health, happiness and abundance of lovess from Pennie! Ngekngekngek!
And please don't always scare me, I don't wanna leave you all because of heart-attack, Haha.
.


.

Tuesday :

Before that, eat first! HAHAHA.
Had biscuit & hot milo in studio, there is like our second home. Apa-apa pun ada, especially food :P
.


Did some tracing work and a sketch for Studio Drawing class :)
.

Beside that, Ar.Lee also taught us the way of using watercolour.



His painting, but not his drawing. LOL.
.

.

Wednesday :

Ah, sunrise in the morning :)
Warm my heart! awww.
.

Thursday :

Purposely went Studio earlier to do my own work.

Did tutorial question with my all-time favourite, OREO!
.

And also, Water-Colour :)
it's not easy as what I thought, but I like the effect.
.

Friday :

TGIF!
Had fun :)

我们的pattern, 习惯就好。==''
.







He had gone. You'll be remembered.






No comments:

Post a Comment