Saturday, June 16, 2012

Drink Drank Drunk.

Went OUG Pasar Malam with Kellye yesterday,
makan Char Kuey Teow again, although I already had my dinner before going,
HAHA! Have a very good appetite recently, I can eat a lot!
But this time I really ate too much, ferry ferry ferry full! :)
(ferry is a upgrade version for ''very'', LOL!)

Today, TGIF! Oh yeahhh :)
Went to KahSiang's house at night for drinking session.
Andrew, Fei & Aaren was there as well. All of them is Kellye's collegemates and I get to know them was because we had been out for yamcha & movie for twice :)

We had games, instant noodles and of course the main purpose for us to be there............. Alcohol!
HAHA!


These are for them, 
I didn't drink because I don't think I can drink, lol!!!
Whatttt. Swt to the max!
aha!
.

So, fruit juice for me!
Kellye purposely brought this for me neh, gam dong loh! :)) 
.


We left at about 3.30am! 
and lastly I decided to overnight at Kellye's house because it was really too late for me to drive back alone, dangerous huh!

And yea, I slept with a very huge lobak pillow tonight! HAHAHAHA.
aduh, forget to take a picture of it.



Lastly,
Thanks to you all! 
And, nice to meet you all toooo :)


2 comments: