Friday, July 6, 2012

Week 6 of Y1S2.

Thought that would be a busy week with but it wasn't, 
many classes were canceled and therefore, I actually had a lot of extra time to rest.
Good timing :) 
Need rest so badly because I was sick. So lucky weih, lol!

Monday :

Today should have confirm the final design for the Disaster Shelter and started details drawing, 
which we will need to consider about the jointing parts, colors and way to fix it.
Already had the idea in mind but just can't confirm whether it is the best, uhmm.
Stress is coming because Midterm test & assignment is coming very very soon :(
AHH, so challenging!

Tuesday :


Cool. Slept for 2 hours in Construction Technology's lecture class!
Amitabah, I feel so bad now.
LOL. How come ah?! Test is coming soon, oh no!
But I can't really pay attention because had just taken medicine in the morning, stupid!
.

We requested Ar.Lee to teach us 1-Point-Perspective drawing again, and this time we asked for something more challenging.
Set up everything, and start!
At first, all of us were very semangat, but when things getting complicated..................................

Mamamiyaaaaa O.O!

Drawn by Ar.Lee.
Lol, we gave up. HAHAH!

.

Thursday :

Finally timber for Project II had arrived! :)


Was helped to carry few pieces of the wooden board also ehh!

Spent RM138 to buy 2 pieces of the wooden board (2ft x 4ft),
AHHH have to save more money from now on, otherwise I don't know where to get money to ''feed'' my project.

Friday :

TGIF! Oh yea Oh yea :)

Had visited to Ribena booth during lunch time, took 9 photos with different people standing at the middle, liked their Facebook Page, post a status and got the free Ribena drinks! LOL.

taaaaaada! All is freeeeeee :)
.

Alright, got another good news today!
We are the first batch student to use the timber workshop, oh yeah! oh yeah!
This is definitely a very good news for me because I really need those machine so badly.



YEAH, don't have to go so FAR to borrow engineer's workshop,
we had our own workshop now :))
one more thing, 95% of the equipment are NEW! 
Hoho.
.

Start to work!
.



 At the same time, fed mosquito with my blood :(
.

 This is where we work, lol!
Will be staying at this special temporary outdoor studio for one more weeks, or until the shelter is done :)
.
 My first time using this electric saw, hahaha! 
Fun fun fun!
.

Cut into the size that I want.
.

and of course, need rest!
Muahaha :)
.



I promised myself.





No comments:

Post a Comment