Sunday, June 17, 2012

Swimming Day.

Elo, Happy Sunday dear readers!

''How often do you sport?''
A simple question makes me to be alert on health.
I don't usually involve in sport activity because I always give excuse by saying ''I am tired.''
Lol!
But I walk from KLCC to Pavillion for almost everyday, enough? ahaha!

So, today, ajak YingHong for swimming!
Recently I get to love swimming very much because it really helps me in release stress,
and I can have a very good sleep every time after a swim :)
Also, I dislike sweating, hahah!


Had our Chilli PanMee before swimming, I know it is a ''NoNo'' for eating before swim, but we was too hungry that time, haha! So please just ignore, lol!
Some more we are so smart to choose a spicy food for breakfast! Another ''NoNo''!
.


Alright, arrived Stadium Aquatik Kompleks Sukan Nasional Bukit Jalil around 11.30am.
The swimming pool are open for 2.30hours for each session, RM5 per entry.


.

Woah! Very difficult to breathe after swim for certain distance, due to lack of energy!
gonna do sport more often, my new target : to finish one lap without stop !
go go go!

.

Still not willing to leave the swimming pool although swim for 2 hours,
had very good feeling to chat with her while I was trying to float on water!
Yea cool, I can float! hahahah!

Coincidently, we brought the same towel! From PLKN, i miss those daysss :)
.

Oh yaa! Love-shaped traffic light.
The world is so full of LOVE :)
Follow my Instagram, because I actually type something about this picture! Hehehe.
.


Thank you, dear sista!
:)

''Even if everything has come to the end, but love stil exists. Life goes on, move forward, the ending point is still a beuty.''

No comments:

Post a Comment