Monday, June 4, 2012

Flea Market.

Already the Week 2 of Semester 2, 
Project 1 starts now!

8am, we all gathered at Petaling Street and had our breakfast there!
and then we got lecturer's message, said that the exact location we are going is Flea Market near blablabla-i-forgot-where, aha! 
Oh! Near by Jalan Sultan if I'm not mistaken.

Flea Market, 跳蚤市场 in Chinese, 
first came to my mind is a market that selling things with a very cheap price.
Yes I got half of it correct, but just I didn't know that the things they are selling are mostly used item, and the condition of the places is.... totally out of my imagination, aha!
culture-shock! lol!



Some of the item might be just pieces of craps to our eyes but you wouldn't believe that people still buy them. And that's what makes this market so unique.
.

.

The purpose we were here was to get recycled materials for the project work, but the timing is not right because we still haven't think of what material we want to use,
so...... back to campus without buying anything
HAHAHA.


A very good experience, now I know how it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment