Friday, June 1, 2012

End of Ice Breaking session!

I am so lack of sleep uh!
LOL, was chatting with a friend through Line until around 3am,
and then woke at 6am!
Oh mama :)

And so I was aslept in bus all the way from Jalan Raja Chulan to Setapak, one hour journey!
and again, I was the first who arrived studio!
But today, I wasn't read any book, HAHA!
Took my jacket from locker and sleep! 

Slept for around one more plus eh! ;P

Woke up and took my Ipad, and then started searching for wifi connection,
connected to utarwifi which are unable to access since this week,
but then my Facebook page loaded succesfully!
I shouted '' Finally wifi is fixed! ''
Hooray!


And so, we took this photo and it's like gonna tell the world that the wifi is fixed! HAHAHAHAH!
.

10am, gathered for Ice Breaking project.
Done with the model on Wednesday,
Therefore, task for today is to transform the model into T-Shirt design.
Create logo as well.

So the few hours I was just sit there and did sketches for logo, lol!

.

All works done around 5pm, included presentation as well :)
And then, party time!!

First game of tug-of-war in my life, and our group won the champion! 
BUAHAH, so unbelievable, lol!
.

Yumyum :)
Enjoyed the Welcoming Party!




I attracted all these into my life and I am sure these are what I want!

No comments:

Post a Comment