Friday, August 3, 2012

Week 10 of Y1S2.

AWWW Week 10!
4 more weeks to go, and then sem-break!
time past in blink of eyes :)

Monday :

I am back!
Everything goes well in Langkawi :)
We had fun and crazy time together until we all were not willing to come back,
awesome trip!
me likey.

Alright, gonna update very very soon. Be patient yay :)

Tuesday :

Ar.Lee taught us way to make plan view more interesting for today's Studio Drawing class,
all of us showed him a tired & sleepy face. 
Memanglah tired because we were just fly back to the ''reality'' yesterday.
Need time to adjust, aha!

His work.
.

Wednesday :

It's my first time completed 2 of the A1-sized presentation board within a night!
wow :)


Today, Had a short presentation for Project III - Artist Retreat,
it's about creating a retreat unit for an artist based on the site's condition,
and of course! my artist for the project - Taaaaada! JAYCHOU :)
lol! 中毒太深.

Beside that, we also had a site visit around Building SE in our campus for Construction Technology II's assignment! 

Saw this during site visit, model made by engineer's students.
and we saw one cat sleeping on it! HAHAH! 
* look clearly on the photo*,  the black cat is sleeping!
must be too comfortable sleeping at the ''factory area'' HAHA!
.

Thursday :

''When you upload Langkawi's photos??''
8 people asked me this in a day! I mean, from the day we back to Langkawi until now, EVERYDAY. HAHAHAH.

I told them it's my first time feeling so stress to upload photos, it's like part of the assignment work I need to complete on time, you know that feeling?! STRESS.
HAHAHA. But it's okay la, at least I know they love so much on what I captured! HAHA.
*comforting myself*

.

Friday :

TGIF!
Wooyeah :)

Mr.Tsao said: '' I let you all off early today since you guys fully utilized your weekend in Langkawi, just show me the bubble diagram of your design and you may go.....''

Waaaaaaaaa, nice!
Another weekend without work to do :)
Wheeee but I am attending a camp tomorrow, ohyeah!


Still remember the sculpture that I created for Project I?
the magnetic sculpture with ''Attraction'' concept.
I made my friends laugh by putting JayChou's photo on it and I told them I gonna attract him into my life
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH. 
give me a like, please? :)





Turn your thought into action.

No comments:

Post a Comment