Monday, August 27, 2012

Final Presentation for Project III.

Awwwwww yeah! It's the day - Final Presentation for Final Project for this semester!
Phewws!

Still remember about the Langkawi Study Trip, yeap, that's for this project.
We went there for a site visit :)
Can see how long we took to complete one project huh.
Anyway, we enjoyed during the progress! Hehe.

Rushed 2 A1-sized presentation board yesterday night! 
Only slept for 3hours eh, but still not break my record yet. Hohoho!
Also, some of my friends only sleep for 30mins, so-called archi-torture x)

and since when my eyes become so small?! 
.


.

Alright, everything goes smoothly :)
Just gotto do some improvement on technical drawing.
DONE! :P
.


After presentation, went Pavilion alone, for a walk, for tea and also wait for my sister :)


Spent 1hour+ at Chatime
so lonelyyyyyy :')
.

.


How much I miss the day we were here to look for filming of Viral Factor,
but now, you're not with me anymore.
imy :'(




No comments:

Post a Comment