Sunday, August 5, 2012

Study Trip ♥ L A N G K A W I - Part2.

Day 2 : Saturday.

Went bed super early yesterday! Hahaha, they said they wanted to watch movie together but ended up all went for sleep and some of them went out for alcohol drinks.
I went to Carmen's room and told her I was afraid of sleeping alone since MeiYin went out for drinks, but then I was memang tired and I slept alone in my room
Yea, nothing happen for sure, HAHA, *choi*


Morning walk along the beach after we had our breakfast.
breathe in fresh air! :)
.



  
.

Today's activity, visit to Frangipani Hotel Resort.

It's a hotel that won many awards and high ranked in Langkawi.
Not because of how luxury it is, but because it's a green hotel, all their staff emphasize on recycle very much.


We served with Frangipani drinks here, very nice!
The only place you could get this drink, wuak wuak :)
.


Next, we moved to Pantai Che Sahim for project site visit.

Our Tsao gor showing us how to measure slope & distance, Haha!
.

This is the first project site! Aww, rubbish all around.
.

Skin tone getting dark, hotttt!
.
Leave that place after visit and went for lunch directly.
Next, KILIM Mangrove River Tour!
Wowyeah! That isn't part of study anymore, lecturer said ''don't have to bring any sketch book, we go there for relax!''. AHA.

So yea, had fun!





Eagle feeding

Went into Bat cave!!
Can you see?! 
.
.

And of course, we spent time playing around at Cenang Beach after back from river tour!
That's a must :)



Some of them joined for Banana boat!
Omg, i wanted to join but still not brave enough. HAHA.
Mommy asked me don't go for water activity, HAHAHA!
.



Had our dinner around 9pm, and we also bought back some alcohol drinks!
Hehehehe.
I guess that's what people must do in Langkawi since all these are not charge with tax, super cheap!


Hoegaarden for Rm3.90 only :)
Cheaper than Chatime, haha!
.


We played games and had alcohol drinks at the same time, included me :)
But body started to get red and itchy and I stopped because I was afraid that it will spread all around my body, HAHA!
But I had make a new record because I don't think I can drink but still able to finish 2/3 bottle, lol!
Friends laughed because they said I was so different when I am drunk, but 100% i know what's going on :)
HAHAHA.

So memorable.




to be continue..................


No comments:

Post a Comment