Saturday, August 4, 2012

Study Trip ♥ L A N G K A W I - Part1.

Hey hey hey! my dearest reader, how are you? :)
Promised to post about the Langkawi trip, so yea here is it.

Day 1 : Friday.

We have the special excuse to skip Building Science class as this is a study trip, part of the project, so like a boss now. HAHA.
We took air-plane to the destination and this is my first flight together with friends! :)

Let's photo do the talk alright.


First thing, check in!
We stayed at Sandy Beach Resort that located near to the Cenang Beach.
.



Then, went for Architecture visit at Cable car & Oriental Village.
.





Group photo! :)
.


Done today's study work!
What's next?!
.

Cenang beach, here we come!
Oh yeah, oh yeah :)
.

Beautiful sunset, awwww i love!
.
海浪滔滔我不怕..............~
.
Tired face but smile happily! :)
.

Starbucks Buy1 Free1 during Ramadhan attracted everyone of us to have 1 cup of it!


My Hazelnut Chocolate! Very good :)
.

.

We had our dinner around 10pm at OldTown WhiteCoffee, HAHA!
No choice, most of the restaurant were closed.




and walked along the beach after dinner.......

Laugh and shout like no one care bout us.....
See! Carmen carried me :)
.

Can you see what I see? :P
A I S H A
.


to be continue.............





No comments:

Post a Comment