Sunday, August 19, 2012

Book Fest.

Aha!
Finally went out for a walk after so many days, oh yeah oh yeah!
KLCC is having Book Fest until 26 August!
So, don't missed it yea :)

Actually planned to go there and get some books and stationery, but the hall is superb crowded until apa-apa mood also gone, hahaha!
Felt so headache and dizzy inside the hall, and I did learnt something today : how to walk like a crab.
yea that's it. 
HAHAs!


 .
Leave there around 5pm, stomach is shouting like mad!
So what's next?

Went Levain Boulangerie Patisserie for lunch :)




Chicken Mushroom soup!

My Mushroom Pasta :) nom nom.
the second time I ordered this, haha!
love the creamy.
.


No idea what I want to express in this photo, haha!
Fat until I want to beat myself? loll.
.

Also, went to Sunway Pyramid just to get something I need for project.

thanksss baybeh :)
thanks souvenir from Korea!
mwa mwa.



No comments:

Post a Comment