Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Working Day.

Thanks god that we still have energy to work after the day we back from Melaka, lol!
But in fact, we are super duper tired!
Not really rest well because of insufficient of sleep. aha!

Went to University Malaya for Windows company's event.
Thanks to Kellye & her friend for introducing this job to me :)
It's the first time we entered UM and we almost get lost inside because the area is very very very BIG, manyak manyak faculty until we lost!

Even I asked the guard, '' apa warna building tu ha?''
He smile and answered, '' I pun tak tahu.....''
LOL!

Alright, so we worked at their Faculty of Art & Social Science.
Very easy job as we just need to handle registration or game, very enjoy until I almost forget that I am working, hahahaha really!
.

I thought I will only do this in my university, but I was wrong........ HAHA!
Still, studio's table are more comfortable, lol!
.
.
Got this free gift from them, u guys know this? Cut The Rope!
.

Went Kepong for steamboat after work :)
and then also went to The curve, IPC & Ikea, first time shopping with working's uniform, lol!
.



Be grateful that you have the ability! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment