Sunday, May 27, 2012

it's Sunday!

AHHH last day of semester break, sien nor :/

Got YingHong's call on 8am! LOL! Asking me whether I want to join them to Midvalley for the PC Expo, I was very sleepy that time so I told her that I will comfirm with her on 10am. But then I still sent her a message and told her that I wasn't going with them because it's my last day that I can sleep until the afternoon, HAHAH!

Then I went IOImall alone at 2pm, to meet my relatives there and we had our high tea @ J.Co Donut.
Orange Yoghurt Frezze, I'm lovin' it!

.

But then I got JKit's call and so I leave to meet him at Nando's! 
Story telling & listening session, lol!


Leaved IOImall at 6pm and then fetch YingHong and we both went OldTown W.Coffee for dinner!
 After that, I had my second round dinner with family & relatives! OH we ate steamboat ;P

Buahahah!




Work harder for Semester TWO! Start the war tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment