Friday, May 25, 2012

Learnt something.

Had been out together with Kellye for 5 days continuosly!
She said, ''I see you till sien niao.....''
HAHA!

Well, today! 
Went to my cousin's make up school, Gold Goh Perfect Point with Kell.
Cousin is looking for model for her Doll make up competition, so we went there for her to try on the make up.

Kell is the model because her face shape is more suitable :)
.

When I look at these, very automatically I think of my water colour, brush, colour pencil and etc...........
LOL!
.

Stayed there until around 5pm and we leave KL area very quickly to avoid traffic jam, aha!
Went to Subang SS15 for lunchieeeeee, ferry ferry hungry! 

.

Then, went Hailam Kopitiam for blogging, hehe! 
Still not willing to back home?
We then went to Pavillion for movie, Man In Black!
Oh yea together with Kell's college friends as well :)



Very full schedule on this week ;P

No comments:

Post a Comment