Monday, May 28, 2012

First day in Deg. Semester 2!

Woke by alarm on 6am, 
prepared myself,
long jeans with T-Shirt,
Touch N'go inside the left pocket of jeans, 
phone in silent mode and put into the right pocket of jeans.......

''Welcome back to Utar Archi.'' , I told myself.

Finally back to the Studio, our second home after 3 weeks of sem break :)
and also, our laughter is back!! 

So, FIRST PROJECT on the first day, Hahah! How good lecturer treat us right?


Inspiration! You, please come to meeeee...... ehehe!
.

Ice Breaking session to welcome May intake students was delayed from 11am to 2pm,
I was like...... ''Duh, I thought I can back home early today for sleep....'',
so suddenly we had 3hours of free time.

Therefore,
we went Austin Chase @ Wangsa Walk for lunch, 
and also a Farewell lunch for KinJun :(
He is leaving us to Singapore to proceed his Ar. course in NUS, congratulation :)


But I was not had my lunch here because I want to save money $$, 
ehehe!
So I bought Subway, cheaper :)

6-inch and it able to make me tahan until dinner!
.




Hi, nice to meet you!
HAHA!


No comments:

Post a Comment