Sunday, May 27, 2012

Petrosains!

Duh, semester break almost the end lu!
AHHHH feels like I still have a lots of things haven't do yet :( gimme me more holiday!
I still want to go swimming, go Singapore for trip, go experience kampung life for weeks, go visit PAWS, go  work with different people, update blog until I got no topic to talk about and etc...

HOHO, suddenly think of what my design lecturer always said, ''this is call time management.........''
gonna improve my time management! ;P

Oh well, back to today's topic :)
EHEHEH!
Went Petrosains together with my coursemate! We actually planned for a sem break trip but failed, so we  came here, at least we did went out together for once during the sem break, buahahaha! We don't want to have regret in our life, HAHA!

Okok, come let photos do the talk ya, because I am really bad in telling story, ehe!

Student priced RM12.70 :)
Operation hour 9.30a.m to 4pm
.

This looks so real but it is nothing, all is because of the theory of reflection of light by using mirror, ferry ferry cool!
.

We touched nothing, HAHA!
See the car inside the hole is only the real one :)
.

group photo!
KokOnn, Carmen, KinJun, me, SinnEe & MeiYin :)
.



We talked about architectural language when we see this, 
I told them, I can see ''Sense Of Movement'', LOL!
Act like a PRO :)
.



It looks so nice under the special light :)
.
.
 We spent around 4hours in Petrosains! Then, went Chili's for lunch :) yumyum!
.
Had the Cajun Chicken Sandwich for today's lunch! 
RM21.95 for this if I'm not mistaken, very huge burger until I can't finish all the french fries.
.



 I am so grateful that I have you all in my life!




No comments:

Post a Comment