Sunday, October 7, 2012

Work @ KLPF.

Hey yo! 
Here comes to the third weekend of semester break, ahh time flies. Gonna back to university soon, but yea days in university is always the best! Laughter always around no matter how stress we are :)



Alright, back to here. 
I was applied a job to work as Nikon promoter at KLPF, from 5 October to 7 October
I got no idea why I will go for this job because promote job always need to talk a lot, and stress come to you when you can't sell. I got that feel because I experienced it. HAHA. 
Maybe just to kill boredom and for money instead of goyang kaki at home, and also, as a training for self.


This 3-days job ended smoothly :) I did my part, and also, satisfied with the result.
Get to know more than 10 friends in 3 days is the best thing, aha!




Nothing can disturb my peace of mind.






No comments:

Post a Comment