Saturday, October 13, 2012

My first 10km!


身体的细胞看开了,激发了想运动的那一根筋,然后每一寸肌肉活跃了起来,汗水洗净每一个毛孔,加上毅力耐力体力..........
创造了我人生中第一个 10KM!


Nike We Run KL 10k 2012 - Mission Accomplish!
Woot Woot!


I was actually influenced by friends to take part in this activity, and also, quite regret that I didn't join this event last year. So I told myself, I don't wanna miss this chance anymore!
Always do something crazy! Life is awesome 



Participant who able to finish the run within 2 hours will got this finisher tee, and yea I GOT IT :)
Lalalalallala............. Don't play play horr! ;P
.

I was actually walk fast instead of running because running is seriously too tough for me, HAHA!
Uhm, still not bad, as long as I did able to finish the run and that's satisfied.

SENG AI SHA
Overall #11362
Catergory #3219
Gun Time 1:56:25.88
Nett Time 1:50:16.59




Nothing is impossible!

1 comment: