Friday, October 19, 2012

Back to University!

Here to say Good-Bye to the semester break that made me almost bankrupt because of outing...... Oh! But I did earned some from working as well :) Aha! 
Anyway, 1 month of semester break is SYOK
Like I finally can get enough rest everyday although still can't change the habit of sleeping late ;P

And now, say Hello to the new short semester!
:)

This short semester only last for 6 weeks. Without any architectural design / drawing subject, so is kinda too free and relax! Ahah! Used to being tortured by homework in the past few months, now memang not biasa! What a joke.

As usual, we love to take photos anytime, anywhere!

Photo taken during class of Building Services ;P
.

 Also, we love lunch time! Hahahahaha. craps.
The most frequent question I heard : ''Eh what are we going to eat later ah?''
I told myself I am not gonna eat too much like last semester because I gained so much weight! OMG.
But they are just too influential................... Scary people!

Let's see :)

Lunch @ Tappers, PV128, Setapak.
.
.





Carmen, Cheryl, Mr.Roll, Jacky, MeiYin & XianHao :)
.

Oh ya! We wore the same shirt in the university............ Very awkward moment.
The Nike Run finisher tee ;)

.



Never ends.

No comments:

Post a Comment