Sunday, September 30, 2012

Happy Mid-Autumn Festival!





Dear readers,
Happy Mid-Autumn Festival!
中秋节快乐!


Mommy actually asked me to go back to hometown at Johor yesterday, I really wanted to follow because in my mind, Mid-Autumn Festival is also one of the important day for reunion.
But, lastly I still not follow because........... nothing. Uhmmm. 

Aha!
So yea, I thought this special day will just gone without any celebration, but Kellye suddenly talkbox me and asked if I want to play candle & lantern.
I replied, '' 做么?你寂寞吗?''
HAHAH. 

Therefore, quickly go buy some candles & lanterns and rush to her house :)
that time was already about 10pm.

Let photos do the talk yay! Enjoy peepos.







Lantern burned a hole.
.

"Dabez" made by Kellye! Aww sweet sweet 
.



.



It's great!

No comments:

Post a Comment