Friday, July 13, 2012

Week 7 of Y1S2.

Oh great! Life is getting busy, all because of design works. 

Monday :

Did marked down the accurate measurement on the plywood and ready to cut into strips!


It's my first time operating this kind of heavy machine, table saw!
Oh mama, was so afraid to use it at first, but get used to it slowly. 
Fast & nice cut! :)

But one thing, my shirt, pant and shoe all kena sawdust, lol! 
anyway, good experience like I always said.
.
Tuesday :

Ar.Lee's class, 1-point-perspective drawing.
Easy floor plan but another time making us crazy, lol!

.
This time we don't eat biscuit anymore, we eat Milo powder!
LOL, pattern banyak x)
.

Wednesday :

Finally cut all the timber into strips.
Today, marked down the preferred shape and it gonna be cut again, ahhhh.


Thanks my hands today! LOL.
Carried 60+ timber strips from lower floor to studio!
I AM SO STRONG okaayyyyy.
I mean not all in one time, but still geng right? 
Phewsss!
.

Thursday :

Stayed at studio until around 12am!
Just because I want to finish what I'd planned to do - smoothen all the timber.


Oh yeah, that's the shape from side :)

MUAHAHA! Must have.
Very enjoy working in air-cond room and with KangXi show somemore! hahaha.
.

.
Sawdust on my hair, HAHA! 
.

.

Friday :

Today's work - Drill holes.
Hand muscles pain because of this! 
AHHH the driller is super heavy and I used it for approximately 5 hours, siao!
.




I thought of you, shxt! :(


No comments:

Post a Comment