Sunday, July 22, 2012

Date with bestie!

Finally the ''disaster'' has ended!
HAHA. 
Yea I mean the project of making a disaster shelter :)

Finally got enough time for sleep! 
I'm having a serious muscle ache all around my body now :( sounds like getting old.
Even can't use much strength to hold a pen and write, yea painful! LOL.
Who designed the all the machine to be so heavy?!
AHA, stupid, i mean myself.

Okay okay, back here.
Asked YingHong out for shopping! 
Very last-min only we decide to go, so we actually spent not much time there.
Paradigm Mall, Kelana Jaya.

It's my second time visiting this new opened shopping mall :)
still prefer Sunway because I know most of all the location of shops, ehehehehe!
Hire me to be tourguide in Sunway, anyone? :P


Had our late lunch at Burger King!
.

Our shoe looks similar! 
so ngam-key, lol!
.

Taaaaaada!
One month left before you leave,
another time separate with someone who truly understand me :(
So, let's August to be the crazy month
:D





Cherish.




No comments:

Post a Comment