Monday, September 17, 2012

Adam's Birthday Celebration.

16.09.2012 Sunday.


Dated Jasmine out this afternoon, went to Kenanga Wholesale City for a walk. It's a last-minute decision so we actually spent not much time there, just to get things I want and then balik! ;P
But yea still nice to see her because we had no go for shopping for quite a long time, and soon, gonna attend her convocation next week! Great :)
.

Tonight! Kellye asked to join them for birthday celebration at The Beer Factory, Setia Walk.
I was very struggled if I should go, because at that time I was super tired and thought of sleep early, but takkan I reject just because I want to sleep? So not my style! HAHAHA.

Yea lastly I chose to attend :)
Let photos do the talk yea.


The birthday girl & birthday boy!
Crystal & Adam.
.


Happy Birthday, Crystal! :)
.

KS, Chian, PuiYi, Kellye, Crystal & me!
.

Kellye & Calvin Loo! Long time no see! Err, few weeks? lol.
.








Finished in blink of eyes! O.O
.


There are actually still a lot of people joined in the birthday celebration, it's like almost 20 but I am not so sure, lol! I wasn't drunk, just I don't really remember, HAHA!
Oh and also, I don't actually drink since I still need to drive, and I know my limit.
(My limit : Not even 1 glass.) HAHAH!




Happy Birthday to Adam!
Happy Birthday to Crystal! 
:)






No comments:

Post a Comment