Friday, May 3, 2013

Year2 Sem1 in Archi.



WOW! You know I finally have some free time as I am here now for blog.
Year2 Semester1 has finally ended! But not holiday yet because there is something called FINAL EXAM!
Anyway, I just finished my second paper yesterday, which is the....... Intro to Architecture Theory! :) 
so I really need some time for slack rest before I start to study for the next / coming subjects. 


Am I really this busy? Friends like to ask me this question whenever we chat or we meet.
(Not friends from the same university or course for sure, because we all have this problem or they can even be more busy than me!)
Hmmm, depends?
Basically we spend most of our time for project of architecture design because exploration & development of ideas & model making can take a long time, and also, assignments that most students hate.


Besides that, we also learnt & experienced something different in this semester! Hmmm, so lets see yea :)
You know right, university life is THE BEST forever! Hahahahahha.



1. I got my first safety boot & safety helmet!




Hahahahahahah! Okay, so we bought the safety boot and safety helmet for safety purpose during site visitation.
So what so special? Hahahahh nothing. Since photo already taken and uploaded, so just don't wanna waste it. Lalalalal.
.

2. Site visit! What I mean is CONSTRUCTION SITE :) oh my!



That was my first time walking inside a construction site! 
Not bad ma right, although weather was super hot, but experienced something different :)
Visited to 2 construction sites, first is located at Jalan Ampang, KL and second is located at Cyberjaya.


.

3. Use construction elevator!


 Haha this is so cool because not everyone can have the chance of using construction elevator! LOL.
but I don't think u all wanna try? Aha.
.

4. Video shooting!


See see see! This is finally something not related to AR course but this is for the assignment for Pendidikan Moral :)
So much fun we had during video shooting, and you know what, we chose Premarital Sex as our topic, and now let your imagination go wild.............. about whats in video :P HAHHA.
.

5. Every Tuesday is a tough day!


Class from 8am to almost 8pm every Tuesday!
This is something not-very-okay because we can't actually pay attention in class :') tough ehhh.
.

6. Learnt Autocad & Sketch Up!

Finally we learnt about Autocad & Sketchup! 
Gonna work harddddddd to master these skills :)

And you know, this is the reason why my eyes are getting smaller :')
Too focus at laptop screen and super small details in floor plan.



7. Badminton time!

Stress? Let's go for badminton!
.

8. Stepped into the empty land beside S block!

Hahahha. We did it just because we need to know the area & measurement for our design project.
Surprisingly we found that there is actually a septic tank. Aha :) 
.

9. The chair game!

Fun time in studio during free time. Haaaa! 
We did it!
But memang hard to hold your body after chair was being pulled away.
Laugh till no strength.


........ & etc.



 Everything will be OK!
But I'd prefer it to be great :D








No comments:

Post a Comment