Monday, April 15, 2013

My TWENTY-FIRST ♥

This gonna be a long long post, let's finish it yea? :)





Hey yeaa, it's FOURTEENT of APRIL in Year 2013!
WOHOHO I'm 21 now :) 

Getting old? I will say no because friends still think that I look like a small kid, HAHA. So why not I admit since this is how they think of me, *smart*

Anyway, age doesn't define maturity or inexperience, like somebody already have their own family at this age, or working very hard to achieve their dream or as a full time student like me. 
What's more important is......... enjoy your life!

So this year, I thought I can make myself a very fun birthday party, by inviting friends & family to come over for gathering and celebration. But all these didn't come true because there are something more important to be done. 


Taaaaada! That's the reason :')
I party with "model", lol.
I have my final project's submission & presentation after 3 days of my birthday.
Usually 3 days before submission can be................... super stressed!


Anyway, I still enjoyed my birthday dinner with dearest family
Went to Restaurant Old Man, Kajang.

Brother bought me this Nadeje cake! Aha :)


Now I know, singing birthday song in public is...... awkward. Hehehee.


Let me be a happy kid everydayyyyyyyyy oh yeah?
.



I am blessed to have you all, love ma family yo.


Other than that, I got this surprise from friends which made me shed a tears......................

(Click to view video.)

I am really lucky to have you all!  :')
Thanks to you all for da video, I know it did took some times for you to think of what to say and record.
It's really so touch lor weihh.
Keep in touch ya all my friends!

And Kellyetan! iloveyou. HAHAHAHAHA. You know what I wanna say so this 3words is enough.

And also, thanks to friend who give me bday present! :)
like like like! 


Happy 21st Birthday!
Work hard at the thing that you love, like......really hard! 

FEEL GOOD.



No comments:

Post a Comment