Sunday, April 7, 2013

♥ 21st Birthday Celebration with Sisters!


Posted an Instagram photo on........... 7 April, with title " Guess who's birthday celebration?"
AHAH Now here's da answer!

Most of my friends got it correctly because it was just 1 week before my birthday, and this stupid question doesn't really that challenging ma right, LOL. so YEA it's my birthday celebration in advance :)

Where to go? What to eat? We faced this problem and really out of ideas to answer this. Aha!
So in the end, we decided to go Sunway Pyramid. HOHOHO.
Chosen Sakae Sushi for dinner :)
And yea, birthday celebration as well.

Let photos do the talk yo.

TAADA! They bought me da Oreo cake, like like!
.

Gailan ♥

KhaiShin ♥

Genny ♥


Pengpeng ♥


TzeJiun ♥




Thanks to all of you yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :)
It's so sweet and so much fun when we all are together, love yo sistas!


Happy Birthday!

And lastly, I wasn't look good in all these photos because of.......... eyes bag, dark eyes circle, etc. 
Bad condition huh! HAHAHAHAH.
Was rushing works of design project and so lack of sleep! :'( 
Awww. How good if project ends before my birthday so that I can sleep more and attend my birthday celebration with pretty pretty face. Hehehehe.
Anyway, 

its a memorable birthday celebration with all my dearest sisters ♥




No comments:

Post a Comment