Sunday, December 9, 2012

3-days-job.

Study week was started since last Thursday, but I think I am already in holiday mood, with zero-motivation, and excuses of telling myself that I still have plenty of time for revision. Bad example, but I believe most students are the same :P
Instead of doing nothing at home, I went for the 3 days job in PIKOM PC Fair as a promoter for the Papago GPS company with the bestie, Kellye! Specially thanks her for introducing this job to me, arigato!

Day I :
We were told to gather at KLCC CC's food court for briefing at 10am. Yea we reach there on time, used 5 minutes to confirm our attendance and got our uniform, and then walked all the way to Pavilion for breakfast. Aha! Everything went smooth today, got to make new friends, learnt new things, etc. 

Went I-Darts, Setiawalk to celebrate Calvin's birthday right after work :)
Feel so cool that we still have that strength and energy to go for celebration after stand for 10hours, LOL.

 .

Day II :

Feeling so de-motivated today. Tired & sleepy! It's Saturday weih, why I didn't see crowd of people....
.

 The Petronas Twin Towers, designed by César Pelli.
.

 Day III :

Oh Finally, it's the last day of work! 
I just don't know why, feeling so good today......... Like my world is full of hopes & happiness! HAHAHAH.

I even go shopping during break time. Aha! 
.

Nice to meet you all, keep in touch yo :)
.



Challenge accepted!
Thanks for all the good things in life :)







No comments:

Post a Comment