Sunday, April 15, 2012

Welcome!

Hello People!
It's my first blog post here.

If you know me, mostly you knew that i had blogged for years, like since i was Form 3?
Yea i started to blog since the year 2007,
and then i kinda lazy to blog and also started ignore my blog for months after i entered my Foundation studies,
which i stop or not update so frequent on the year 2011.

If you don't know me, come here often k :) and perhaps we can be friend!

AND NOW,
I AM BACK again :) teehee!
Please welcome me, keeee!

And why not continue blogging at the old blog?
My answer would be, I want a new starting in my life!
No doubt, those memories are always the perfect, but life goes on, we gonna find our own way when memories don't hold you anymore. Happiness, the purpose of living, promise yourself, do something that make you laugh everyday! :)

The 20th year of mine, the begin of new life!

and keep on going.................



Be grateful everyday,
thank you, thank you and thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment