Monday, April 16, 2012

My 20th Birthday Celebration!

13 April 2012

HOHOHO!
Just finished the last project for Design Studio and did the presentation today.
Didn't even sleep on last night because lack of time to do the presentation board, 
but still i managed to finish all the things that require to show - 1 white model, 1 colored model, 1 A1-sized presentation board, 1 A1-sized board with different views.

Oh find someday free, and i gonna update about it :) eheheh!

AHA! Back to the topic,
My BIRTHDAY EVE!

A very nice experience, lol!
Went Beer Factory @ SetiaWalk together with Kellye, Chay Jinn, Jkit and Kin.

I was so embarrassed and shy when the staff sang birthday song to me and people around put their eye sight on me!
i was like........ uh? how should i react? Oh mama! x)
and the present from Beer Factory,
2 Polaroid photos :) wheehee!

.

14 April 2012

Went to bed on 4am plus and had a very nice sleep!
Woah! I almost not sleep for 2 nights, really exhaust!

I, myself also not understand what I am so busy for..... guess that I am suffer from mental problem, LOL!

Wookay!
My BIG DAY :)

Not having any celebration today because already celebrate with friends in advance, 
and also my family planned to celebrate with me on the next day.

Therefore, went Loud Speaker @ First Subang with Dabestttttttttiee, Kellye!
Aha! :)


Very good service and environment :) 



♥ K, thank you! ;P

15 April 2012

Wohyeah!

It's the second day of being a 20years old girl, HAHAHAHAH!
so sweat right ==''

Went for facial treatment together with brother,
i mean he brought me there, aha!
Can you believe, it's my first time doing facial treatment outside, LOL
#heystoplaughingplease... x)

I forgot what is homework, what is assignment, what is problem, etc.... 
Because it was so so so relaxing!
i think i can have very good sleep every night if I am able to put myself in this relax mood, HAHA!
People in city, you are too stress! ;P

HO well,
celebrate together with family at the night!
wheeee love ya :)


Look at my Teddy, he must be thinking ........ '' Faster laaaaa, i want to eat weh!''
.


With all my heart, thanks you all for filling my day with laughter & happiness! ♥
I am so grateful to have you all in my life.


No comments:

Post a Comment