Saturday, November 24, 2012

The new toy, the Samsung Galaxy Note II.

Had terminated my Maxis supplementary line and switched it to prepaid, and after a week, I signed up Maxis again just for the Samsung Galaxy Note II!
HOORAY. I finally brought you home :)


Getting a smartphone in 2012 is actually one of the mission or target I have set at the starting of the year. I thought I can't make it because it's already end of November, and just one month left until 2013!

Believe. Nothing is impossible!
Fuiyoh. Macam yes, but YES laaaa, I had proved to you :)
But still there are some wishes have not come true yet, hmmph. 
ONE DAY I WILL MAKE ALL DREAMS COME TRUE :P

Visited to Sunway, E-curve, KLCC, Pavilion.........'s Maxis Centre but all of them only having white color's stock. So end up I made a call to Digital Mall's Maxis and they told me they have Grey! Got 2 units of phone at the same time because momma wanna have 1 too :)

.


Appreciation.

No comments:

Post a Comment